1927 - 1957: Alaunia (F17)
|Built By:||John Brown and Co (Cylde)|
|Fate:||Sold for scrap in September 1957 and scrapped at Blyth.
Conversion to repair ship was completed and she was fully commissioned into the Royal Navy August 1945
She was stationed at Devonport as a Static Training Ship for Engine Room Ratings at Devonport
|25-08-1939 :||The passenger ship Alaunia as requisitioned by the Admiralty from the Cunard White Star Line, Liverpool for conversion to an armed merchant cruiser|
|08-12-1944 :||Sold to the Admiralty for conversion to a repair ship|