1886 - 1923: Arrogant
|Built By:||Devonport Dockyard|
Displacement: 5750 tons
In mid-1913, she was servicing Fourth Submarine Flotilla in Portsmouth.
She joined the Fourth Submarine Flotilla at Dover from in September, 1914 and served there until 1916. From September, 1916, she served the Fifth Submarine Flotilla and acted as flagship until the flotilla was disbanded in February, 1918.
Arrogant was thereafter attached directly to the Dover Patrol.
|01-07-1911 :||Recommissioned at Portsmouth as she completed conversion to a depot ship.|
|13-11-1923 :||Sold: to Hughes, Bolckow|