1886 - 1921: Forth
|Built By:||Pembroke Dockyard|
Completed conversion to a sea-going submarine depot ship in August 1904.
In July 1914, she was attached to the Third Submarine Flotilla for the Test Mobilisation.
In January, 1915, she transferred to the Tenth Submarine Flotilla. She remained there until August 1916 when she went to help the Eighth Submarine Flotilla, but she remained there only about one month. In September, she was with the Ninth Submarine Flotilla where she would remain through the end of the war.
|01-12-1884 :||Laid down|